Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, May 28, 2012

Lots of pictures

Spent the weekend with extended family, showing pictures of my sweet girl and telling them all about her. I've also sorted through all the pics I took and have uploaded them for all the other parents of children in the orphanage. Ive found my most favorite pics of my baby and will upload them soon! Videos for the parents are uploading now. I know each and every one of them is so excited to get a glimpse of their children! I'm so glad I could do that for them, it was such a pleasure for me since I know how much it means to me when I get pics. Soon, I'll upload my favorite videos of my sweet girl. I'm excited to know that my good friend Becky will be going to Haiti in a couple of weeks! Hoping she can hold my baby and give her lots of love from me!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be there in 5 days, hoping to see sweet cheeks next week :)

    ReplyDelete