Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Paperwork is fun...isn't it?

Got the 33 page dossier packet from my agency yesterday. I had already done some of what is needed. My mom has helped a lot too- thanks mom! Today, I got a lot more done! My goal is to have most all done before I leave for Haiti. The biggest holdup that I can forsee is the psychological exam...I'm hoping I can get in to see one quickly....made lots of phone calls so far, I'm crossing my fingers.

Thanks to my friends who so quickly knocked out fantastic letters of recommendation. I'm blessed to have such great friends!

Home study visit #1 tomorrow..medical check and lab tests Monday.

Hopefully I'll be done soon and the ball will be in someone else's court...the agency rep told me that this will be a long process and I should have lots of patience. Um he doesn't know I'm an industrial engineer...constantly thinking about how I can reduce the lead time and optimize this process... Maybe patience will come later :).