Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A little behind on blogging

Hi everyone,
I'm a little behind updating the blog.  I'll hit some quick highlights and update more later:

This week, I'm waiting for confimation that Isnaika has a Haitian passport.
Next week, I need her birth mother to go to the US embassy for an appointment.  Please pray this happens.  If this does not happen, it will add several months to my adoption.
If the birthmother shows up, then the paperwork can enter in the US visa process.. and I will be going to Haiti soon (early March?) to pick up my little Lamb! 

I've received an update on her health - the orphanage says she is feeling much better since the Christmas incident. I just need to get her home so she can be in a clean environment. 

Hoping and praying!

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment