Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Isnaika Marcelin Lamb

This is her name as of......NOW!  It's official!  She is my daughter!  Legally my daughter.  A new little Lamb is added to the family.  I'm in shock.  What a great day!

What does this mean?  I could go to Haiti today, remove her from the orphanage and keep her forever!

BUT....... I can't bring her to the US until I finish a few more steps.  Visa. Passport..medical exams. Etc.  I don't know how long these will take.  One month?  Three months?   I also have an appointment for her birth mother to be interviewed by the embassy.  Unfortunately, that's not until January 30.  So, well see.

Until then, I'll keep waiting.

And ps.  I'll go through a re- adoption in the states where I'll rename her.  Still deciding on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment