Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, June 16, 2012

NEW PICTURES!!!

What a day!  I feel like it's Christmas!  I just opened an email from my friend Becky who took amazing pictures of Isnaika.  I saw some of the BIGGEST smiles I've ever seen out of her in that set of pictures!!!!  I also got a set of pictures of Isnaika from another mother adopting from the same orphanage.  wow.  Those pictures were of her in her crib with pictures of us together in the background on her crib!  Another mother took pictures down and taped them on her crib for me.  I'm hoping also to see a picture of a mobile I sent with someone for Isnaika's crib....hoping she has some fun moments in her crib. 

This most recent set of pictures are the best I've seen of her.  She's so smiley and happy.  When I was there, she was a little under the weather with a fever and cold...but wow, I'm so excited to have such happy pictures!  I'll get them posted shortly for all to see my sweet little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment