Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Which is more exciting??

I don't know which is more exciting at this point:  the fact that I purchased tickets and WILL GET TO MEET ISNAIKA in May!!!  OR the fact that I just got a new set of pictures!!  I'm thinking she was about 3 months old in this set of pictures.

So my trip with my agency isn't until October, but I asked if I could make an extra trip and decided to go in May.  I'm really excited to go and meet her for the first time and see the orphanage.  I'm also looking forward to taking my friend Bertony to the orphanage and having him meet the people there.  I'd like him to go and visit frequently to get pictures and check on things.    The orphanage will be sending me monthly pictures from now on and I found a great group of people on Facebook who are adopting from the same orphanage.  Someone goes down every month to see a child so the deal is that when you go, you take pictures and send it back to the parents in the States... and when they go, the'll do the same for you.  Great deal!

Here they are!  ps - I have no idea who the woman holding her is...just glad she's being held.






No comments:

Post a Comment